We really just wanna have fun. Ya know, spend some time together, away from all the distractions, the task lists, the craziness.
We want to take the time to think a little bit about the past, present, and future of the company. But that’s secondary to having fun together doing cool things.
Great companies are built on relationships, carefully fostered by the … oh, I can’t do it. Damn, this is trite. Just have fun!
Your friendly cruise directors
Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara
7210 Blue Heron Pl.
Carlsbad, CA 92011
Phone: (760) 603-3700
We have a lot of cool things (some secret) planned. Read the schedule!
There are several blocks of free time to that you can fill with wicked awesome stuff in and around the Aviara.
We’ve already planned most meals, but you’ll be on your own (or with whomever you want) for a few meals, mostly breakfasts. Those meals are tagged with an asterisk in the schedule.
Cash money moola
We want you to have a good time, so you can turn in up to $250 in receipts for food, fun, or whatever you do during the retreat.
Things you should know
- Log into the “Retreat 2016” Hipchat room for announcements and to share what you’re doing (so others can join!). Get it on your phone!
- Justin’s cell phone: 650-270-4928
- Thai’s cell phone: 650-814-1053
- John’s cell phone: 650-796-5762
- Elizabeth’s cell phone (group lunches & dinners): 415-743-0139
What to bring
- Hats, sunscreen, sunglasses, optional parasol
- Comfortable shoes; you’re going to be walking
- Shorts, swimming stuff if you’re into that kind of thing
- Jacket, pants, something warm for outside nighttime activity
- Laptop with your charger
- Notebooks, pencil, pen
- Backup power for you phone if you have it
- A sense of wonder, joy, anticipation, and camaraderie